Fuel fresh concrete?
With our mobile concrete mixing plants you can produce fresh concrete – easy and fast!
You run a building materials trade, a gravel or ready-mixed concrete plant? Delight your customers with additional possibilities of a concrete filling station. Concreting has never been easier!
Even small quantities from 0.15 m³ can be ordered time-saving in self-service mode. The mobile concrete mixing plant also allows customer-friendly opening hours on weekdays and Saturdays – ideal for craftsmen and do-it-yourselfers. Due to the optimized ordering process via app, waiting times and cumbersome processing are avoided.
The plant meets the highest requirements in terms of mobility and quality. Due to CE marking and risk assessment, it fulfills Performance Level D.
The advantages for you as an operator – score with additional service for your customers: different types of concrete, even in small quantities from 0.15 m³ at customer-friendly opening hours without waiting times.
EASY AND FAST
The principle is quite simple. The customer orders the desired quantity and type of concrete directly at the sales counter. There he receives a QR code ticket with which the concrete mixing plant starts operation. Small customers can be served with concrete for unreinforced components in self-service mode.
The fully assembled system requires a floor space of about 100 – 150 m².
RK’s automation and software solutions are designed for reliable use in harsh environments. RK has developed specially suitable controls for the area of self-service concrete filling stations. Around 220 plants are currently successfully operated with RK control. The latest generation of control offers an even more powerful and safe system, especially for use in self-service concrete mixing plants.
- PC control with Windows 10 operating system
- Operation via a 15 “touch panel, installed in the self-service terminal
- Automatic production start by scanning a QR code
- Self-cleaning system for the mixer
- Clear system visualization
- Automatic cement order directly to the supplier
- Notification of error messages/empty messages are dispatched by the system
- Clear error messages help to easily locate faults
- Efficient support via remote maintenance in problem or service matters
- Encrypted QR code tickets are generated using additional software
- Recipe, quantity, delay time and water correction are stored on it
- All tickets are devalued by the system
- Customers QR codes can be created – credits or invoice
- Interesting statistics about customers and till
After ordering, the customer receives a QR code ticket in paper form or via smartphone app.
The QR code is scanned at the self-service terminal and production starts fully automatically.
The production can be followed on the touch panel by both the customer and the operator.
For additional information about our products and services, please contact us by mail or phone.
promix Anlagenbau GmbH & Co. KG